Take Your Business to the Next Level with a Small Business Loan
As an SBA approved Community Advantage lender, we help Hudson Valley start-ups and existing businesses access the capital they need to take their business to the next level. Our Small Business Loan funds up to $250,000 and can be used for almost any business need like relocating, buying equipment, purchasing inventory, consolidating debt, optimizing cash flow and more.
Leave Your Start-Up Days Behind with Our Small Business Loan
Are you looking to grow your business or need working capital? Our Small Business Loan is perfect for entrepreneurs and small business owners who need money to scale.
Our Small Business Loan can deliver the cash you need to open a new location, upgrade your business equipment, add a new product or service, or hire employees. The loan is for entrepreneurs looking for capital up to $250,000.
Loan Requirements and Details
- General personal and business information and documents
- Business and personal tax returns
- Business financial statements
- Bank statements
- Business plan
- Business debt schedule
- Resumes of company management
- Collateral and personal guarantee
- Up to $250,000
- Up to 10 years
- Interest Rate is Prime + 6
- 10% owner equity injection and personal guarantees
- Loan application fee $100
- Processing fee- 2% of loan amount or $2,500
- SBA fee- 2% of the guaranteed portion of the loan
- Lawyer Costs
- Other possible costs may occur due to closing of the loan
To apply, you’ll need to complete the online application here. This application also requires a $100 application fee.
Access to Capital
“Through Community Capital New York, I learned how to write a business plan and manage a business. I had the passion and determination, and the Community Capital New York team helped me with the knowledge and skills. I am very grateful for their personal guidance.”
– Monica Lorca, Founder of Los Hornitos Bakery, Wappingers Falls
Learn More About the
Small Business Loan Today
If you’re ready to grow your business and need access to the capital required, we’re here to help. Our Start Up Loan might be the best next step for you. To learn more, call our team at 914-747-8020. If you’re ready to apply, you can apply online today.