About Community Capital New York:
Community Capital New York, Inc. (CCNY) is a Westchester based nonprofit lender and Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) that revitalizes communities and transforms lives. CCNY is committed to connecting with communities that historically have not had access to capital, and places an additional priority on serving Black, Hispanic, and low-income entrepreneurs. For 35 years, CCNY has created economic opportunity by funding the development of critically needed affordable housing throughout New York State, and providing flexible loans and business coaching to small business entrepreneurs in the low-to-mid Hudson Valley and Fairfield County, CT. CCNY is a dynamic organization and is poised for growth and expansion. To learn more, visit our website: https://communitycapitalny.org
Diversity, justice, and inclusion are key values within CCNY. We are committed to building and sustaining an inclusive, equitable working environment for our staff. We believe every member of our team enriches our experience by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Technical Assistance Associate
The technical assistance associate reports to the Vice President of Technical Assistance & Business Development. The position is currently hybrid with one day per week in the office. The Technical Assistance Associate is responsible for contributing to all aspects of the technical assistance program which entails:
- Providing or coordinating quality training, workshops and technical assistance to loan and potential loan clients. Meet quarterly technical assistance delivery goals.
- Helping develop, deliver and track customized training/technical assistance products and services.
- Providing logistical, programmatic, research and planning support for training and technical assistance projects and programs.
- Developing templates to track all technical assistance provided by CCNY and outsourced consultants.
- Working with outsourced training and technical assistance contractors to facilitate smooth delivery of training and technical assistance within budgetary requirements.
- Working with Marketing and Communications staff to develop materials and market TA services and products, and workshops to potential and existing clients.
- Performing other duties as assigned by Vice President of Technical Assistance & Business Development.
- Compiling results of TA and workshop evaluations.
- Preparing written reports on TA and workshops including participants’ attendance, progress/status, and other relevant information. Follow up with participants as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, proven ability to manage competing demands.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated experience with presenting in public, including on panels.
- Proficient in Office 365- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Valid NYS Driver’s license, access to a car, and willingness to periodically travel to various locations throughout the Hudson Valley.
- Demonstrated success working effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- The position requires work outside of regular office hours and in off-site locations.
References required. Salary range is $55,000 – $70,000 based on experience. Benefits package includes: healthcare, vision, and dental plans; 403b; generous time off. Please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com no later than February 1, 2024.