Our Accessibility Commitment Statement
At Community Capital New York, we commit to delivering everyone the most inclusive experience possible. Therefore, we have taken definitive steps to follow ADA/Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA Standards.
Please know a few important things about our website:
- Design: We invest in web development, design partners, and resources that help us improve and evolve our digital experience for all our site’s visitors.
- Color Contrast: Colors are specifically chosen to contrast with each other so that people who are experiencing vision issues (e.g. even colorblindness!) can still read the site.
- Language: Original copy is produced in both Spanish and English. We conducted in-depth branding processes to ensure language choice was accessible and straightforward.
- Third-Party Sites: In addition to this website, we use a third-party website to share information and provide access to the online application portal. We do not manage or control the user experience of third-party sites. Therefore, they may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we cannot prevent or remediate ourselves. Please let us know if you have any issues with the online application portal.
- Website Development and Code: Accessibility is assessed with SiteImprove and does not include user testing at this time. The site is also tested in the latest two versions of each major browser: Edge, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.