At Community Capital New York, we take great pride in supporting small business owners in Westchester and the Hudson Valley to grow their businesses and achieve their dreams. Whether you’ve been in business for ten days or ten years, our dedicated lending team guides you step-by-step through our personalized lending process, specifically designed to meet your individual needs.
Take just a minute to tell us a bit about yourself and your business and our Small Business Lending Team will be in touch within two business days.
Community Capital NY’s minimum loan requirements are as follows but don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions about your eligibility. We will help you determine your best path forward.
- Business is located within the counties of Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster, Westchester, The Bronx, or Fairfield, CT
- You are at least 21 years of age
- Business is not a gas station or in the adult entertainment industry
- Minimum 600 FICO Score
- No more than $1,000 in unresolved liens, judgments, collection accounts or charge-offs
- No bankruptcy in the last 36 months
- Current on all financial obligations for the previous six months