Need Emergency Working Capital?
Apply for a Low-Interest Loan up to $10,000
The Community Capital New York Emergency Express Loan
For Small Businesses in Westchester and the Hudson Valley impacted by COVID-19.
If your small business needs immediate working capital, our Emergency Express Loan can help you bridge the gap up to $10,000.
Businesses That Are Excluded
The Process & When You Can Expect to Hear From Us
- Loan requirements are subject to change and allocated funds may be depleted so it is in the interest of the business to submit documents quickly after the application.
- After we confirm your 650-credit score and review your credit report, we will move your application forward in the loan process, we will reach out. If your credit score does not qualify or if there is negative information, we may ask you to identify a guarantor.
- If you qualify, we will reach out to you as soon as we can with a request for the documentation. Please do not send us any documentation until we have requested it from you. After you receive an email request from us, send us ALL documents together at one time to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not email documents to members of our team. We will NOT review or process your application until we have received all documentation. See more information about the documentation below.
- Upon reviewing all documentation, our team will be in contact with you to let you know if you are approved or not. You will receive confirmation either way.
Please follow these instructions so that we can process your loan application as quickly as possible. Due to high demand, we cannot guarantee or provide a closing date. All closings are conducted via video conference, such as Zoom.
- Prepare the following documents in the list below. Kindly note the digital format of each document we can accept.
- Send them to us in ONE email, one attachment for each document. We cannot accept multiple attachments of your tax returns, for example. They need to be received in one PDF.
- Label the subject line of your emails to us with your business name and document included. Label the attachment the same. For example, if you are sending your tax returns, send us an email like this:
- Subject line: Sweet Cupcake Business Tax Returns
- Attached PDF: Sweet Cupcake Business Tax Returns
- We will only reach out to you after you’ve submitted all documentation. Due to high volume, we cannot track down documentation from you, so please send them all at once.
List of Documentation: (One document per attachment)
- Full set of most Recent Personal and Business Tax Returns (PDF)
- Business Organizational documents (PDF)
- EIN Verification Letter (PDF or Image)
- A Copy of your business Voided Check (PDF or Image)
- A Copy of your Bank Signature Card (PDF or Image)
- A Copy of Driver’s License or any Government Issued ID (PDF or Image)
Thank you for your patience as we work hard to support the small businesses of Westchester and the Hudson Valley during this challenging time.
Due to high volume, we will get back to you as fast as we can.
Please be sure to complete all sections of the Emergency Express Loan Application!