About the Program
We are proud to partner with Think Dutchess Alliance for Business, an economic development corporation based in Dutchess County, in the administration of The Dutchess County Emergency Express Loan.
The purpose of the Dutchess County Emergency Express Loan is to promptly provide working capital, up to $10,000, to qualified Dutchess County businesses affected by the COVID-19 crisis. Applicants must have been unable to secure assistance from other relief programs (EIDL, PPP, Local Emergency Loan, and similar programs).
Please read the details below regarding loan terms, processes, and how to apply. Feel free to contact Fernando Ahumada, our VP of Lending serving Dutchess County, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Businesses That Are Excluded
The Process & When You Can Expect to Hear From Us
- Loan requirements are subject to change and allocated funds may be depleted so it is in the interest of the business to submit documents promptly once they have been requested.
- If your credit score does not qualify or if there is negative information, we will let you know that your application has been declined.
- If we confirm you meet the 650-credit score and the other minimum requirements , we will request supporting documentation to confirm that your business meets all of the program requirements. These documents include:
- Full set of most Recent Personal and Business Tax Returns for all owners that have a 20% ownership stake (PDF)
- Business Organizational documents, including DBA documentation if applicable (PDF)
- EIN Verification Letter (PDF or Image)
- A Copy of Driver’s License or any Government Issued ID for all owners that have a 20% ownership stake (PDF or Image)
- After we review these documents, if we find that your business does not qualify for the loan, we will email you a decline letter.
- If we find that you meet all the program requirements and qualify for the loan, we will let Think Dutchess Small Business Alliance know that you qualify. They will send you a commitment letter and request a voided check and bank signature card. Once they receive those, they will send you the closing documents for your review and schedule the closing.
- If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your patience as we work hard to support the small businesses of Dutchess County.
About Think Dutchess Alliance for Business
Think Dutchess Alliance for Business, is the one-stop shop for business development needs and activities in Dutchess County, New York. A business-led, nationally recognized economic development corporation, Think Dutchess’ mission is to attract, retain, and expand for-profit and not-for-profit businesses in Dutchess County. Think Dutchess’ organizational structure includes programs in business retention, expansion and attraction; financial counseling and deal structuring; permitting and zoning; commercial real estate; innovation and technology; strategic marketing and municipal advisory. For more information about Think Dutchess Alliance for Business, visit www.thinkdutchess.com
Please complete the application form below and we will be in contact with you soon.
Questions? Please contact our Lending Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or immediate needs.
Please be sure to complete all sections of the loan application form below and we will be in touch with you soon.