About the Program
We are proud to partner with Westchester County in the Small Business Grant Stabilization Program. This opportunity, which provides grants up to $10,000, is for eligible small businesses located in lower-income areas across the county that have been negatively impacted by COVID-19. Grants can only be used to reimburse eligible business expenses as of September 1, 2020. The program is subject to the limits, rules and regulations, and uses set forth by the HUD CDBG-CV, even if not explicitly listed. Click here to read about the grant process.
This eligibility quiz was designed to help you determine if you are eligible for this grant opportunity. If, while you are answering the questions, you are told that your business does not meet the basic eligibility requirements, there is no use in filling out the application as your business will not qualify. If you do meet all the eligibility requirements, you will be given a link to the application, which will include uploading documents that we will use to confirm your business’ eligibility.
You will attest that you meet ONE of these requirements
in the eligibility form below.
The Owner’s household income (including all adults at their home address) is below the 80% AMI income limits for Westchester County. If there is more than one owner, each owner must meet this requirement.
The business is located within a Low and Moderate Income Area (LMA) AND primarily serves local residents.
Click the municipality name below to see the LMA Map in PDF format for easy viewing and printing. The maps below highlight the Low and Moderate Income Areas in each community that has such an area. If you do not see a map for your community, it is because there is not an LMA there.
The map will open in a new tab.
The Application Process
- Take the eligibility quiz to determine if you are eligible for this opportunity.
- Grant requirements are subject to change and allocated funds may be depleted so it is in the interest of the applicant to submit all requested documents with the application (you will have the opportunity to upload the documents in the grant application).
- After we review your application and documents, if we find that your business does not qualify for the grant, we will email you a decline letter, which will outline your right to appeal.
- If, after reviewing your initial application, we find that you are eligible for the grant, we will request additional information from you to help us determine the exact grant amount.
- Upon approval, we will send you the grant agreement for you to sign, notarize and email to Community Capital New York for review.