About the Program
Community Capital New York's Personal Lending Program provides loans up to $5,000 at zero percent interest for emergency uses during the COVID-19 pandemic. This program provides personal loans to cover daily expenses such as food, rent, utility bills, medical, transportation costs and any other critical personal needs for individuals and families. The personal loan can also be used to pay down higher credit card debt.
This zero percent loan can help fill a critical gap in the household budget. Borrowers will also be supported by financial literacy webinars. Community Capital New York will provide a support system through one on one counseling. If you have any questions as you learn about the Personal Lending program below, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Loan Amounts up to $5,000
Loan Term: 24 months
Monthly Payment deferred for first six months
Interest Rate: 0% APR
Simple On-line Application and Funding Process
No origination fees
No prepayment penalty
INCOME LIMITS APPLY
How to Apply:
- Complete the personal loan application here
- Provide the following documents: Each one of these documents must be fully filled out in order to review your application.
- Valid ID: consular ID, passport, or State of New York ID
- Social Security Number/ Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Proof of current residency
- Two past months’ bank statements
- Proof of income (most recent paychecks or W2)
- Personal tax return from either 2018 or 2019
- Community Capital New York will perform a “soft pull” of your credit history
These documents must be entirely filled out to process your application. If you need help completing your application, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.